Friday, May 25, 2018 thru Sunday, May 27, 2018, Ellinger
The 82nd Annual May Tomato Festival includes a cookoff, $1 Dance with music by Black Cat Choir, gun raffle, special Vietnam Veteran ceremony, Round Top Brass Band, Cake Walk, Balloon Artist, Face Painting, and Silent Auction.
Friday thru Saturday – BBQ Cookoff
- Friday – Chef’s Choice Competition
- Saturday – BBQ Cookoff and Judging. There will be gun and other raffles – ALL DAY
- Dollar Dance (8 pm to midnight) – music by Black Cat Choir. Admission is only $1.
- There will be live auction during intermission
- Grand Parade (starts at 10 am) – sponsored by Peter’s BBQ. Parade entries should check in at the Weimar Veterans Memorial Hall, 503 Park Drive between 9 am to 10 am. Judging begins at 10 am. For more informaton about parade, call William Koehl @ 979-968-3781.
- A ceremony honoring Veterans and Active Military will follow the parade.
- The Chamber Fried Chicken & Sausage Lunch is at 11 am (Adults – $10, Children under 12 yrs – $5).
- Entertainment by the Round Top Brass Band.
- Tomato growing contest with cash prizes.
- Live auction at 1 pm.
For festival information: Ellinger Chamber of Commerce website
For Sunday parade information: Parade Entry Form